January 24, 2012

Care2Stamp is Officially Open for Business!!!!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth - in case you were wondering.  Over the past year I have been very busy starting my own Scrapbooking, Stamping and Copic Marker Business.

I am very excited to finally be able to say that CARE2STAMP is Officially Open!  I would love for you to stop by http://www.care2stamp.ca/ and take a peek at what I have been doing for the past year.   I would also love your feedback - please feel free to drop me a comment here or an email at care2stamp@rogers.com  I would love to hear from you.

Also if you get a chance and are on Face Book please visit and make sure to Like my business page.  I will be posting all kinds of new art work and creations on my Care2Stamp Blog so please join me regularly and become a follower too!

Have a wonderfully creative day!

Kim Harper
Care2Stamp
17 Blair Cres.,
Barrie, Ontario
Canada
L4M 5Y7
705-797-0993

1 comment:

  1. Kim- I think you have one of the most beautiful blogs I have seen. LOVE the colors! I am a fellow consultant following you now. Would love to have you visit my new blog.
    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    -Keep up the great work- and post your art here! Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think - please leave your comments here!